Rusk County will accept payment for the purchase of the following described real estate subject to the following requirements:
1. No bid shall be considered unless it is equal to at least the minimum bid advertised for the real estate in question.
2. The County reserves the right to accept or reject any given bid upon the basis that in accordance with §75.69(1), Wis. Stats., it may accept the bid which it deems to be most advantageous to the County. In addition to the amount of money which is bid by the bidder for the real estate, the concept of advantage to the County may include but shall not be limited to the following criteria: prospective use, acceptance of liability for or responsibility for bringing the described real estate and its improvements into compliance with all applicable local and state regulations, if any violations exist and/or indemnification of the County against any and all direct or indirect environmental clean up costs associated with the described real estate, together with attorney fees and other costs associated with such clean up efforts or governmental orders or decisions. Should the County determine that no bid submitted is advantageous to the County, it may reject all bids submitted.
3. The potential buyer must take responsibility to maintain and use the property in compliance with all laws, zoning land use regulations, ordinances, easements and other restrictions of record, if any.
4. That the acquisition of the real estate is from the County in its “AS IS” condition, without any warranties, express or implied, as to fitness for any purpose whatsoever, nor as to its condition, including, but not limited to environmental contamination or public health nuisance violations.
5. That it has afforded the potential buyer the opportunity to inspect the real estate and that the potential buyer is satisfied and has full knowledge of the physical condition of the real estate.
6. That beyond the information communicated to it by the County in accordance with this notice, pursuant to its request, the County has no further or other information nor has it been placed on notice of any further or other environmental contamination or violations situated upon the subject real estate.
|MUNICIPALITY||PARCEL # AND PROPERTY DESCRIPTION||Minimum Bid||LINKS|
|Town of Grant||014-00838-000 & 014-00847-0000
Physical Address: N4642 Old G Hill, Ladysmith
Lot 6 and Lot 15, Block 2 City View, Rusk County, Wisconsin
City of Ladysmith
|246-01602-0000, 246-01603-0000 and 246-01604-0000
Lots 11, 12 and 13, Block 6, Greenwood Park Addition to the City of Ladysmith
|$1,000||246-01602-0000, 246-01603-0000 & 246-01604-0000|
|City of Ladysmith||246-01972-0001
Physical Address: 520 Center Ave. E., Ladysmith
Lot 104 of Ladysmith Assessor’s Plat 4
All bids must be submitted on a RUSK COUNTY LAND SALES BID SHEET. These bid sheets are available on the county website at ruskcounty.org and from the Rusk County Treasurer’s office, either by requesting them by mail or in person. All bids must be enclosed in a sealed envelope. The sealed bid must have the following information written on the outside of the envelope.
The Parcel Computer Number
The Legal Description of the Property
A deposit of 10% of each bid must accompany each bid. The 10% deposit MUST be in a form of a BANK MONEY ORDER or a CERTIFIED CHECK made payable to Rusk County.
The balance of the purchase price MUST be received by the County Treasurer’s office within 30 days of notification. Payment MUST be in a form of a BANK MONEY ORDER or a CERTIFIED CHECK. An additional fee of $30.00 for recording the deed will be assessed. A Quit Claim Deed will be issued in the name of the signer or whomever that person designates the deed be made out.
RUSK COUNTY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCESS OR BOUNDARIES OF THESE PROPERTIES.
** Check with Municipal Clerks to verify any special assessments.**
The purchaser must comply with the following:
-Subdivision Control Ordinance
-All applicable: Shoreland, Flood Plain, Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance of Rusk
BIDS MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE COUNTY TREASURER’S OFFICE NO LATER THAN: 4:30 P.M. FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2016
THE BID OPENING WILL BE: 9:00 A.M. WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2016