Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Village of Glen Flora

Village Hall Hours:
Phone:  (715) 403-0474
Address:  N5746 Cedar St., Glen Flora, WI 54526
Email:

The Village of Glen Flora began as a settlement called Miller’s Siding, however this name only lasted about one year. The railroad was first opened for use in 1886. The first post office was established in Glen Flora in December 1887. Three of the early settlers arrived about 1885 and homesteaded land in the area. These people still have descendants living in this area, namely John Edming, Mike Ward, and John LaPorte families. Within a short time three large sawmills were in operation and lumber, shingles, ties, and barrel stoves were shipped by rail.

Since that time Glen Flora has become the center of a farming community. Also, the Village has an active industrial park including Artisans Screen Printing that has over 250 people employed at it in a 120,000 sq.ft facility.

Elected Officials

President:

Ron Moser
W4364 Hwy. 8
Glen Flora, WI 54526
(715) 894-7558

Trustee:

Sarah Hillman
N5804 Lawrence Street
Glen Flora, WI 54526
(715) 403-1006

Trustee:

James Vosejpka
W4125 2nd Street
Glen Flora, WI 54526
(715) 322-5906

Clerk / Treasurer:

Lynne Lund
llund1963@gmail.com
W16516 Old Hwy 194
Sheldon, WI 54766
(715) 452-5733

Assessor:

Robert Prokop
N8685 CTH H
Sheldon, WI 54766
(715) 452-5344

Polling Location:

Village Hall
N5746 Cedar St.
Glen Flora, WI 54526