Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide
Slide

Village of Conrath

Village Hall Hours:
Phone:
Address:  P.O. Box 235, Conrath, WI 54731
Email:

Conrath was born in 1904 when the Conrath brothers, Frank, Joe, Felix and John began a logging and sawmill operation in the Village, then known as Main Creek Siding. The name was changed to Conrath in 1905.

Historic buildings nominated for the National Register of Historic Places include the N.H. Spooner House and the Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Situated in the midst of a thriving agricultural area, Conrath remains an active part of the County.

Elected Officials

President:

Donald Mataczynski
N2626 Railroad St.
Conrath, WI 54731
(715) 532-3647

Trustee:

Michelle Shellfield
W7058 Birch Street
Conrath, WI 54731
(715) 532-5730

Trustee:

Anthony Vojtasek
N2696 1st Street
Conrath, WI 54731
(715) 532-3128

Clerk:

Sheila Rudack
N2588 Pendleton St.
Conrath, WI 54731
(715) 532-9271

Treasurer:

Katherine McCabe
W7044 Birch St.
Conrath, WI 54731
(715) 532-7232

Assessor:

Bow-Mar Appraisal
Roger Koski
2706 Birch St., Ste. 1
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Phone: 715-835-1141
office@bowmarec.com

Polling Location:

N2720 Park St.
Conrath, WI 54731